Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Springtime

I began this blog so I could show you my family, but I'm afraid I've put too many pictures on it. Hopefully you are able to see them all. If not, I'm sorry and won't put so many in the future.
Hailey's 1st birthday, February 5, 2007.



Tom took us on a row boat trip on Gem Lake. He rowed us out to a little island, where we made hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream. Hannah loves the cream!

Hannah taking a bath...
What a bore!

I like hats.

I'm about to scream and yell and take my hat off!
I still love these two fingers.




Cheesy smiles
Our favorite activity is jumping on our beds.
Easter's here! This is the Easter egg hunt at Grandpa K's farm.












1 comment:

jackie e said...

Your girls are so beautiful. They look like they are a handful...of fun of course. I can't wait to see you all for Memorial Day weekend. It's too bad we don't live a couple of doors down... that would be totally awesome!