Hannah sporting some new jammies
She likes to get her picture taken, if you can't tell.
These are pictures of the only hike we did this year, somewhere in Idaho, forgot what it was called.

The picture below is supposed to show the steep grade of the hillside. We had to scoot on our behinds at certain parts.

Below: When I ask Hailey to smile, she closes her eyes like this.

I don't do her hair very often, and when I do, I like to take pictures of it.

Tom being silly, no, just himself.
Happy Halloween! Hannah is a unicorn, Hailey is a cowgirl.

I set Hailey up on the dishwasher, and she didn't want to get down.
with GlowWorm, one of her favorites

Tom being silly, no, just himself.


1 comment:
There's hardly ever pictures of you on your site, Angela! Those are cute Halloween costumes. Is it fun doing Hannah's hair?
By the way, I am TAGGING you!
Post a Comment