Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We're having another... baby!

Hannah and Hailey are both big helpers in the kitchen at Grandma's house. Hannah is pretty good with doughs. Here they are making Valentine cookies. Hailey calls this her kitty shirt. She absolutely loves it!
Yesterday we found out we will be having a baby boy. We are thrilled! He will probably come some time in the middle of July.

6 comments:

jackie e said...

I'm so excited for your news! Yay! Another boy! Thank you for posting. Please post more. Veronica loves to see pictures of her cousins.

Calley said...

Hooray Kohlers! We are so excited for you guys!

Adamson Family said...

Angie! I didn't know you had a blog! Fun. I started one today. I was looking at other people's to get ideas and say ours on the Sparks blog. Fun. Congrats on the boy. I didn't even know you were expecting.

Sparks Family said...

Man I am soooooooooo phsycic! Did I spell that right? I've been checking your blog every week for over a month, and you havn't been updating. So I thought "I wonder if she has morning sickness?" Because if you pay attention to the blogs everyone stops updating when they first get pregnant and then it picks up after a while. Man I'm bummed I didn't call you and call you out on it!! But as you probably know the 3rd pregnancy wipes you OUT!! At least it has for me. I'm bearly keeping my head above the water.
If you couldn't tell I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! So you know what your having?

Sparks Family said...

Never mind I'm a little to quick to comment and slow to read that its a BOY!!!! YA for boys. Any names? Boys are harder to name I think. Wait maybe you said somethiing about a name but I was too impatient to read.

mindy said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!