Here Hailey and Hannah are in their greenest outfits. Tom's sister, Melanie, learned how to make hair bows and has a lot of fun with it. We reap a lot of the benefits.
Angela, remember that letter you sent me to do a book exchange last fall? Well, I feel bad because I never sent it on (sorry!), but I was so glad you put your blog address on there. I tried to comment on it way back then, but it didn't work for some reason. So, finally now I can tell you that your girls are so cute (and so grown up)! And another one on the way?! How exciting! Also, we have a blog too. Ours is set to private so I have to email you an invite. My email address is shayfrankelatgmaildotcom. And sorry again about the book exchange. I hope I didn't mess it up!
4 comments:
These are some of the most beautiful and talented children I've ever seen. Good job!
Hailey is starting to look more like Hannah... Cute pictures!
i love how happy they look. you are doing such a good job with those two. you are a good mommy and they look very loved.
Angela, remember that letter you sent me to do a book exchange last fall? Well, I feel bad because I never sent it on (sorry!), but I was so glad you put your blog address on there. I tried to comment on it way back then, but it didn't work for some reason. So, finally now I can tell you that your girls are so cute (and so grown up)! And another one on the way?! How exciting! Also, we have a blog too. Ours is set to private so I have to email you an invite. My email address is shayfrankelatgmaildotcom. And sorry again about the book exchange. I hope I didn't mess it up!
Post a Comment