Well, he finally came! We are so excited to have Matthew in our home and outta Momma's tummy. He is one good baby boy... so far. Below he is pictured the day we came home from the hospital - 7/20. He was born at 7:56 a.m. on the 19th. He weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and was 20 inches long. I was determined not to get an epidural, and I succeeded (mostly because one wouldn't have been available to me for another 45 minutes - if the anesthetist would have been there in the hospital, I'm sure I would have succumbed to the sweet painlessness).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
Congratulations! He is so cute! I am glad that everything went well with his arrival and "Go Girl!" on making it without an epidural! I know, it's very TOUGH!
Hannah and Hailey are welcome to come over and play anytime!
He is beautiful!! Congrats on the lack of meds!! You are awesome! Glad the pregnancy is over. Everyone always said not to be to excited for the baby to be out because after a few weeks you want to put them back in to get some peace, but I honestly have to say I never felt that way because I HATE being pregnant. I just love what you get out of it. GOod luck, let me know if there is anything you need!
He is completely adorable! Congratulations. How are the girls handling having a new baby around? I am sure they are wonderful helpers.
Congratulations to you and Kohler for the new addition to your family.
--Dez
Congratulations! What a cute family! Let us know if you need anything.
Hooray! And way to go, you little she-woman, for going all natural (I'm shuddering right now). He is adorable and I hope that you're getting lots of rest. Gotta be a bonus to have a baby near family, right? Hope you're getting some help! Congratulations!
i can't wait to see little matthew. i'm sure you were awesome during the whole thing, i knew you could do it!
we'll see you next week!
mmeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Congrats! He's really cute and yea for out of hospital anesthetist. You're still amazing for going natural whether it was your choice or not!
Angela,
I am trying to build my photography portfolio and would LOVE to practice taking photos of your baby! Let me know if you are interested.
Angela, you have an adorable baby boy. I'm glad everything went well. You're probably getting to the point where you wish you could sleep more huh? If you're up for playgroup next week... I'll let you know when it is. We miss you and your girls.
Angela-
Congrats, He is so adorable and the girls look happy as apple pie. Dad doesn't look too depressed either! Hee Hee! You all look ecstatic to have him here!!!
Congratulations! He's adoreable!
Post a Comment