Friday, September 19, 2008

Matthew's 8-week Pictures

A photographer friend of mine took these pictures for me. I'd never taken my kids to get their pictures done before now. I wish I had because I really love how these turned out. If you're in the Idaho Falls area, check Caralee out. She has a blogsite http://www.caraleephotography.blogspot.com/ you can visit.

4 comments:

Amber Wray said...

She really does an excellent job. She took my kids' pictures and they turned out absolutely adorable. Matthew is quite the handsome little fellow isn't he? He is just precious! Thank you for the beautiful flowers! Words can not begin to describe how much your gesture mant to me. It's people like you that reminds me that Heavenly father is mindful of is and will send someone on his errand to help! Thanks Again!!

Sara said...

Caralee did such a wonderful job! She has a great talent! Matthew is so adorable!! 8 weeks old already! Where does the time go? I only have about 8 weeks until my due date! AHHH! Ü

Calley said...

Hey you! I'm glad we can openly admit we blogstalk eachother :) its the sign of an honest friendship you know :)! These pictures are beautiful! I have officially renounced Kiddie Kandids because there are so many better photographers out there. I will keep tabs on this one if we ever travel to the eastern-Idaho area. Cute little boy!

Sparks Family said...

Oh my goodness I just died! He is so beautiful!! And dark hair too!!
I need to give you a call here sometime. No gaurantees though!
=) Laura