Monday, November 17, 2008

Hmmm...

I feel so lucky to be living here in Idaho now, where we're actually experiencing a true autumn. The weather has been mild and we're not freezing to death yet.

Tom and Hannah are enjoying school. This is Tom's third year of teaching at the high school, and he likes teaching... the good students. Hannah likes preschool well enough. There have only been a couple days when she has protested going. Hailey spends lots of time at Grandma's, along with Matthew, who is almost 4 months old now. Me too. I've been trying to get into some kind of shape. I've found it gets harder with each consecutive baby to lose the baby flab. Of course.
















3 comments:

Sara said...

Cute kids! I am really jealous that you live so close to family. I wish that my kids got to spend more time with their grandparents.

Anyway... Matthew is adorable! I can't believe he is already almost 4 months old!

Amber Wray said...

Angela- Your kids are soooo way adorable! I can't believe how big Matthew is getting. They grow up way to fast!

mindy said...

Matthew is so cute! He looks so much like you, Ang. He is getting so big!