We love watching old family videos! Those are so cute!Isn't it funny when you're posing for a picture for like 30 seconds all the while being videoed! ha ha!!
Those are cute videos! They both look so young.. babies grow up fast!
Angela, I am so glad that you 'peek' at our blog! Now I have your address as well. I saw you on sunday but you snuck out before I could grab you...(I was holding Noah while he slept)...hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We love watching old family videos! Those are so cute!
Isn't it funny when you're posing for a picture for like 30 seconds all the while being videoed! ha ha!!
Those are cute videos! They both look so young.. babies grow up fast!
Angela, I am so glad that you 'peek' at our blog! Now I have your address as well. I saw you on sunday but you snuck out before I could grab you...(I was holding Noah while he slept)...hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment