This is the day that Rose was blessed. Here are a couple pictures of the kids... except for Rose. Oopsie. I neglected to take any of her. I'll put her in her blessing dress next Sunday and snap a few.

Is it just me, or do my kids look extra chubby here?

Don't you just love the wood paneling?


Tom has an interesting hobby as of late. He buys old mining equipment, refurbishes it, then sells it. This is a dredge. Exciting, huh.

These next two are of Matthew at the annual Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's farm.

Hmm... where could the eggs be?

He saw somebody else find an egg under this red bucket, so he thought he would give it a try as well. No luck.

Helping daddy do dishes. Obviously. Sorry I can't come up with a better caption than that.
1 comment:
I can't believe how big your kids are. So cute!
Post a Comment