Saturday, October 08, 2011

Couer d'Alene trip July 2011


We returned to Couer d'Alene, Idaho this year, accompanying Tom on his business trip. He taught a mining workshop for teachers at the local college, and the kids and I tried to have a fun little vacation while he worked. Matthew spent his birthday here again. Below he is pictured in his new birthday outfit. One couple thought he was so cute that they offered to pay for the kids' burgers at Red Robin.





Enjoying the cotton candy...


Just so you know I was there...

Matthew finds a dirty feather at Lake Couer d'Alene's sandy shore.


One of the kids' favorite part about Couer d'Alene is this, the "Princess Park." Matthew steers the boat, occupied by his sisters and a stranger-friend.


Rose prepares to swim in the hotel swimming pool, where I later get scolded for sitting her on my lap with her legs dangling in the water.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

you are so funny-you make me laugh with all your little comments! Your kids are really really cute! I love the litle cowboy and darling little rose! Looks like you had a great time. Oh and love the look on Tom's face in the car trip picture--we totally feel the same way on our car trips except I'm usually pulling my hair out as well!

jackie e said...

Look at them legs on Rose! She's such a cutie. Loved seeing photos of your family. Keep posting!