
Tom enjoying fatherhood.
I see London. I see France. I see your underpants!
Hannah's and Hailey's grandpa takes them to the track now and then to time them for certain lengths. Here's Hannah running once around. She's our little distance runner. Let me look up her time on Grandpa's spreadsheet... 2:54.72 for the 400 m. And if you're interested, her 50 m was ran in 18.11 s and her 100 m was ran in 37.73 s. Go Hannah!






6 comments:
Hannah really looks like a natural. ;) Cute dresses and that picture of you is cute. I like when you post some of you, too!
These are so cute! Thanks for updating the blog. I always like seeing pictures of the nieces! I like the "I see london, I see France" picture, she looks like an Enos :)
I have the cutest little neices ever. The dresses are cute, Veronica especially liked Hailey's because it's pink.
It's almost time to meet the newest little Kohler! I'm so anxious! You should take a prego picture, so we can see what you look like with a baby belly. pleeease.
I love the picture of Hailey with the cheesestick. Ha! Thanks for haning out withus today, Clara loved playing with your girls!
I am excited that you have a blog!!! I am pretty sure that I did give you the correct address to mine, so come check it out! Ü
I'm glad to see the girls are already runners. They are so cute Angie. I'm glad that I peeked in to see an update. I think that I'll time Jonas on the track well when he gets a little older. lol
Post a Comment