Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pregnancy, more fun at the track, and some others

Sleepy-bye Hailey. This is one of my happiest times of the day.
Hannah at the track again. She got her best times in the 200, 100, and 50 meter sprints. She's actually starting to look like a runner when she runs. She's a cutie.

Hailey, you have to smile if you want a piece of candy.


This picture is for Jackie. This is what I looked like yesterday. I'm 37 weeks now.

Hannah with Grandpa

This video is of Hannah's first long jumping experience. We should have got a video of Grandpa teaching her how to do it.


4 comments:

jackie e said...

thank you for the post. you look so cute pregnant. aww!
cute girlies too.

Sara said...

You do look great pregnant! Great job, Hannah, at the track! I think it is so awesome that she is getting better! Does she enjoy running at the track? Hailey looks so sweet sleeping like that! I agree! Very cute girls!!

mindy said...

Thanks for the update- it was nice seeing you this weekend! I hope I look as cute as you when I'm pregnant... :)

Calley said...

Ahhh! I hope you have your baby soon, contractions are the barfiest. And pretty much you look like a tiny Angela with a basketball in your stomach, you look great. Looking forward to a baby post...