Saturday, February 07, 2009

Not-so-breaking news

Last week seemed so busy because of Hailey's birthday, but now it seems like time is standing still. I was waiting for this moment to arrive, and now that it's here, I don't know what to do. Hailey turned three on Thursday. She loved having a birthday party with all her family there to celebrate. She wanted Pinkalicious cupcakes, so that's what she got. Maybe I was the one who wanted them?

It's true she isn't two anymore, but I think she has still got some terrible in her. Here's one of her cheesy smiles.

3 comments:

Angela said...

So I just read my own blog post and it sounds pretty lame, like a lame song I think. It's probably still more lame to comment on my blog post. Oh, well.

Sara said...

She is getting so big! Happy birthday Hailey!!! I hate winter time and how we never get to go outside and play! It seems like we never see you guys because it has been to cold to go outside!

This morning at breakfast Russell said, "I think Hannah is cute!" I think he has a crush!

Boyters said...

I can't belive how big she is and how she looks just like Hannah did 2 years ago...
VERY CUTE!!