Sundays with kids are still a lot of work. I got to take the kids to church by myself today. I think a lot of other moms do that, and I admire them. Tom came home from California later today. He spent some time there getting ready to head an aviation class for high school students. At church, in the middle of sacrament meeting, I almost had to perform the Heimlich on Hannah. I.. oopsie... gave her a piece of hard candy that she accidentally swallowed whole. Afterwards, she and Hailey (and Matthew, of course) insisted on accompanying me to my classes instead of going to Primary. Fun.

kind of an old picture
2 comments:
Hey, it was really fun to see you and your family yesterday. You are a brave girl attempting church by yourself. I am a total baby about that. Your girls are getting so big, and your baby boy is the cutest.
I had the same Sunday last week. It can be so hard.
Post a Comment