Sunday, March 15, 2009

I never quite know what to write here. Sometimes I wonder why I do this blog thing. I like to look at your blogs 'cause they're pretty neat, but this thing... hmm.. I don't know. Hailey loves her little brother. There's a Barbie Rapunzel movie out that she likes to quote, goes something like "Nobody hurts my brother!"
I took some pictures of Hannah before school on spring picture day. I knew I could get her to smile.
Spring break is coming up next week. Tom is going to tackle the bathroom floor and lay some tile down while we stay elsewhere. We'll get a new pooper in there, too. Home Depot has a neat rating system for their toilets, giving a certain number of points for the amount of bulk each toilet can flush away. When we get our 10 Best Flush Performance toilet installed, you're welcome to come try it out.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Next time we have company and ours just won't cut it, I'll send everyone your way! Thats funny!

Sara said...

How is the bathroom project going? Every time Russell and Bradley heard the saw out back, they ran to the window to watch Tom cut the tile.

I love reading your blog! I am so excited for the spring/summer when we will all get to spend more time outside! I feel bad that we live so close and barely see each other!

jackie e said...

i haven't seen a picture of matthew since last month and he looks like he's grown a lot. what's he like? does he just love his big sisters?
veronica is convinced that hailey is hannah from that first picture. how are the girls?

Boyters said...

She is so darling...well, all of your kids are!!

Sparks Family said...

You have to keep blogging, else how will I see your babies grow! They are all so beautiful!!

mindy said...

Wow Matthew is getting big! He's looking more like a little boy! Cute pictures and don't worry about what to say on your blog.. most people just look at the pictures anyways.. :)