Friday, October 09, 2009

ew dear

It's been a while. Here are a couple pictures of my wild Kohler kids.
Um, let's see. Hannah began kindergarten and she's liking it well. I think she loves having lots of classmates. It's fun to hear them (especially the boys) tell her goodbye when I pick her up at the end of the school day. I've started helping her teacher in the classroom one day of the week, and I've enjoyed seeing all the little kindergartners' personalities mesh. I could never be a kindergarten teacher. One day Hannah came home with glitter junk in her hair that her friend had shared with her at recess.
We got to go to St. George to visit my sister, Mindy, her husband, Jesse, and their new baby, Lincoln last month. All of my family were there, and it was really good to see them, of course. I got to meet and love up my new nephew and also my niece, Vanessa. I would put little links here to show you how cute they are, but I have no idea how to and don't want to figure that one out.
Our house is kind of for sale. We put a little sign on the door a few weeks back. We hope to be a little more committed and put up a real sign soon, but I'm not sure what it is we really want to do once it sells. Hmmm...
Tom just got back from a 5-day business trip in Kansas. His new position in the school district as an instructional coach required his attendance at a conference in Lawrence. Those were some long days with the kids.

5 comments:

Sara said...

It is nice to hear an update! I didn't know Tom was gone for 5 days! I am glad to hear that he is home! It is tough to deal with children sometimes when daddy isn't home.

Hannah, Hailey and Matthew are so cute!!! I am sad that weather is bad most days, my kiddos really miss playing with your kiddos outside!

Amber Wray said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Can I veto the selling the house idea. We've looking forward to snagging you back from the spanish branch. Macee is a lonely girl in her primary class!

mindy said...

Moving?? I'll have to find out about that! Love the pictures!

Shawna said...

Angela, you really should have called me when you came to St. George! you know I live like 3 blocks away from your sister! next time! So why are you selling your house? So glad you updated! Your kids are super cute. I don't know if I realized that our oldest were both in Kindergarten. hope things are good!

Rachel & Darrin said...

Haha, grandma's famous smoothies. I know what you mean about how you wouldn't want to be a kindergarten teacher :) I loved the pictures!