

That's what Tom said when I asked him to help me compose this.
Nothing's new in our household. Still have 3 kids and none on the way. We had a nice Thanksgiving with Tom's family, playing our ritual Bingo with bigger and better prizes this year. We took home a bunch of nice groceries, including some weird kind of melon I still don't know the name of, jerky, cheese sticks, a pomegranate, and a bucket of chocolate chip cookie dough. The kids had fun and won some fun prizes, too.
We're finishing our time serving in the Spanish branch of the Church. We'll be going back to our home ward at the first of the year. It will be kind of sad to leave, but we feel it's the right thing for our family now.
Our house isn't for sale anymore. We took the sign off the front of the screen door. I'll let you know if it is for sale again.
Hannah wrote this for Rachel and Mindy and Jackie: you are sweet and prietty.


3 comments:
Hannah,
You are so sweet and I love you so much. Veronica talks about you a lot and can't wait to see you again. We all miss you and can't wait to come to Idaho...whenever that may be.
Love,
Aunty Jackie
p.s. Give Hailey and Matthew big hugs for us and be a good big sister!
I am glad you guys aren't going anywhere anytime soon! We are so excited to have you back in our ward. We need to get our girls together to play!:)
I love that picture of Matthew and I'm soooo excited to come see your family during Christmas! I miss you guys :)
Post a Comment