

(Golly and Mambi not pictured) Those are Matthew's names for his family. Here the kids are at Pa-Pa's house. Matthew looks like this because he is apparently imitating my picture-taking face.
What's new? Well, Matthew's old name of Disaster Boy has been replaced now to Curious One. Since the last time I blogged, he has both turned off our freezer on two occasions and nearly burned down our house on another. He gets into everything we don't want him to plus more. But we didn't want him to live up to his previous nickname.
A couple days ago, one of those tricky leprachauns ding-dong-ditched us and left us some of his gold. Hannah was so happy he came to our house this year because last year he went to her cousin's.


4 comments:
boys are so curious and destructive at times...i don't know how I survived 3 of them so far....but they are also so WONDERFUL with their curiousity. James and Alex love to figure out how things work, and they love helping their daddy with projects...jack will catch up soon enough
Please post more! I love seeing pictures of my nieces and nephew. I bet David and Matthew would love to play together.
More pictures please.
I love Matthew's imitation of your picture face. It made me laugh. I can't believe how old they are getting. Time needs to slow down so I don't miss more of their lives! Also, I agree with Jackie!
Your kids are adorable! It was nice seeing Rachel & catching up on families. Jen just went to Iona last week & visited our house & school etc. I was telling Rachel- do you remember taking stuff to Sis. Cooper? We would make stuff for her in hopes that she would fill the bag with candy. That is one of my favorite memories. She was so sweet. What are you guys doing these days? It's great to be back in touch with you!
Post a Comment