Congrats!! she is adorable! I hope things went well- you look great! So happy for you!
Thanks for posting pictures! She IS cute! I think mom is right when she says Rose looks like a mix between Hannah and Hailey. Cute!
She is beautiful!! i didn't even know you were having another, last time I saw you you had just had matthew! Way to go girl!
You are both so beautiful. Congrats! I hope everything went just as you hoped.
Yay! I was waiting for more pics. Hope the home birth was good for you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats!! she is adorable! I hope things went well- you look great! So happy for you!
Thanks for posting pictures! She IS cute! I think mom is right when she says Rose looks like a mix between Hannah and Hailey. Cute!
She is beautiful!! i didn't even know you were having another, last time I saw you you had just had matthew! Way to go girl!
You are both so beautiful. Congrats! I hope everything went just as you hoped.
Yay! I was waiting for more pics. Hope the home birth was good for you.
Post a Comment