Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend in Provo


I rode to Provo with my mom (above) a few days ago to see family and go to Rachel's baby shower. Rachel (middle) is my youngest sister who is expecting a baby boy in June. Mindy (right) just had a baby boy in February and named him Parker. Here we are at Zupas, one of my favorite places to get lunch. Here are Rose and Parker, the two newest Enos cousins.
And a half smile from cutie-patootie Parker:
It was a quick trip. We left late afternoon Friday and returned late afternoon Saturday. It was fun, though.

My other three kids. Now I think I can see how they look a bit alike.



1 comment:

Rachel & Darrin said...

I'm so glad you could come! It was fun to see you and Rose. The pictures are really cute-that picture makes me see how your kids look alike too