Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fun while it lasted...

but it's time to go home. This was one of the longest vacationish trips we've taken, and we enjoyed most bits of it. We swam in the hotel pool a few times... Here's Hannah showing us she is "ready for swimming lessons."

Hailey shows us the water temperature.
We were invited to see what was going on at the mining site where Tom took the participants in his gold mining class. We saw the dredge at work as well as a couple high bankers. You may not be lucky enough, as I am, to know what those things are or look like.This dog, located at the same site, was fond of sticks and stones the kids threw. He would fetch even large rocks. I was impressed.

Hailey enjoys one of our breakfasts: a piece of spinach feta bread from Great Harvest spread with enough huckleberry jam to mask the flavors from the bread.


A little hike we made partway around Tubbs Hill, which overlooks Lake Coeur d'Alene, which I'm pretty good at spelling now. Here's my hot husband.
And him again with our darlings.






At the beach. I'll leave it up to you to decide whether or not that's me in the background.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm gonna say, yes. Looks like you all had fun!

Sara said...

I think so too. You crack me up! :)

It looks like it was a fun trip! I hope you had a great time! :) I love all the pictures!