Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Spring/Summer Picture Update Part II

Before the Scenic River Classic kids' fun run. Hannah and Hailey are stoked.
Hannah's finish

Also Hannah's finish, about 5 seconds earlier. I don't know how to get pictures in the order I want them.

Hailey's start. She's in Tom's arms.

Grandpa in orange and Hannah up ahead of him. I don't know who the neon pink girl is. I will post Hailey's awesome finish if I can figure out how to add a movie. Stay tuned...


Kids in their sun hats, on a trip to Grandma's and Grandpa's farm, where we take care of a vegetable garden.

Princess Hailey White, Avriel, and Handerella.

Silliness.

More silliness.

And still more.

1 comment:

Rachel & Darrin said...

Thanks for the update!!! The video of Hailey is pretty priceless. I think she will like it when she gets older too :) It was so fun to see you and i felt homesick when we got back to provo. I think I could play with Matthew all day. Love you!