Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Spring/Summer Picture Update Part III

Hannah's 6th birthday and family party. She's holding a stuffed bunny she picked out at the dollar store Tom took her to.
It's a pony head, if you can't see it.

Hannah with her cousins, listening to her birthday song.


Hannah taking her turn at pin-the-tail-on-the-pony. Ava was the winner, if I remember right. She got 1st pick of the prizes, of which there was a 3-pound bag of M&Ms. She picked a crackers with cheese Handisnack instead.


Hailey.


Matthew.

1 comment:

jackie e said...

I think your kids are cute. I loved the video of Hailey...was she already crying before Tom put her down? I wish we had stuff like that around here...but everything is always a drive and my kids probably wouldn't really know how to run anyway.
Looks like a fun spring and start of the summer!
Miss you guys!