This was the best cake we could find... and it cost $3.
Tom brought a lighter, but it was nearly out of fuel. After a few minutes of trying to get it lit, the flame finally appeared and we could sing to Buddy and watch him blow out his two birthday candles.
Here is a view of The Coeur d'Alene Resort we are staying at. We took the kids for a paddleboat ride on the lake as part of Matthew's birthday celebration.
Tom brought a lighter, but it was nearly out of fuel. After a few minutes of trying to get it lit, the flame finally appeared and we could sing to Buddy and watch him blow out his two birthday candles.
Here is a view of The Coeur d'Alene Resort we are staying at. We took the kids for a paddleboat ride on the lake as part of Matthew's birthday celebration.






3 comments:
That is a cool playground! I'm glad you had fun on your trip. And thanks for sending us Hannah's picture and for the card. I'm excited for Yellowstone too! I'll call you soon to talk about the camping possibility...
Matthew doesn't look super happy. I suppose he's missing his grandma?
I can't believe he's two! I guess I've only seen him as a new born and back in September. Wow, he's a cutie!
Post a Comment